Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Praying for that Dang Period

Ok ladies we all know how periods work... They come when you least expect it or don't want it... and never seem to come when you are hoping it arrives.  So I need your help.  Please pray for good ole' Aunt Flo to arrive this weekend or early next week so Matt and I can get this baby making party started!!

Well I wouldn't say I am that excited but I did hear some great news.  As long as my period comes this weekend or early next week (no pressure right?)  I should be all set to start in vitro via donor egg starting the end of October.  GULP!! So soon right?  That's kind of what I thought when the nurse told me the good news. I was expecting the end of November at the rate things were going.

Our donor had travel plans for Thanksgiving so we are trying our best to avoid having her stimulated into the holidays or else we might get pushed back until January, and I really don't want that to happen.  So once my period comes I am going to be pumped full of hormones (3 birth control pills per day) to alter everything so she can start her stimulation meds and I can start my meds and we can align everything up.

  For anyone who doesn't know it, 3 birth control pills per day verses 1 sounds like death to me but at this point I desperately will do anything to start the process.  My body does not seem to handle birth control very well so this shall be interesting... it could be just fine.  The pessimist in me says i'm going to be nauseous as hell!  I once passed out in college from puking so hard from birth control pills.  Check that one off the list of embarrassing moments.

So we are moving along the journey once again. We paid our final check to the agency.   Our baby mama will be coming to Chicago soon to meet with Dr. Miller and finalize all of the plans.  We are in the final negotiation with our lawyers to sign off on all of the custody paperwork, and I am just sitting here waiting for my period.  Until then it all rides on whether or not it actually comes.  So seriously, whoever you are out there, and whatever you believe in, please pray so hard that it comes and that stress doesn't get the best of me and screw everything up !!!
                                    
   


                         
.




0 comments:

Post a Comment